Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Wasatch Window Update

Clearing Storm Over The Ridge - South Weber, Utah
Almost two weeks ago I published Photoessay: Wasatch Window - Capturing Utah Mountains From My Backyard. Then, just one week later, there was an amazing evening with a clearing storm right at sunset, and I captured some more images of the Wasatch Mountains from my backyard. These photographs would have been included in the original post if I had just waited a week to publish it.

I used a Fujifilm X-E1 camera with an X-Fujinon-T f/3.5 135mm EBC DM lens attached to the front of it. They were all captured within five minutes of each other while standing on my back patio. I used Nik Color Efex and Silver Efex to post-process the images.

One great thing about living in Utah is that great views abound. I feel fortunate that I'm greeted daily by a wonderful mountain vista. Enjoy!
Peak Contrast - South Weber, Utah
Wasatch Snow In Monochrome - South Weber, Utah
Clouds & Wasatch - South Weber, Utah
Utah Evening - South Weber, Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment